Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am still here really !

I have a ton of great stuff to add from the past few months I have just been extremely busy. I have a few beers from the Bahamas, there are some great ones down there to go with Conch. Quite a few new ones from here in Utah, and I also had to make a trip to Wyoming and tried some stuff from Wind River that was quite good as well, and that is a little closer than Freeport or Nassau to go on a beer run.
Also I went to Beer Nut yesterday and picked up a home brew kit, my friend and I are going to go in this weekend and see what one we are going to try first they have a ton of different recipe kits there to chose from decisions decisions. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.
Check back in the next week or so I will be putting up quite a few beer reviews from the stockpile I mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment