Saturday, February 2, 2013

I am still alive! As you can see my last post was over a year ago, a lot has happened in a year! We had family move in with us, my work tried to kill me and created some long term health issues, I started a new job, and went back to school.
My friend Rick and I started making beer and I built a Keezer all the info from that would be great on here to share so I have some catching up to do. I am looking at drastically changing my diet but fortunately beer can still be part of it and I am still very interested in food pairings with different beers. There have been quite a few new beers from our local breweries in the last year as well that are amazing so those will be up soon as well. Stay tuned and I will be adding more beer post in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment